Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged


O.K. so my sis in law Meg tagged me....I haven't done this before so here we go...!!

SIX QUIRKY THINGS ABOUT ME......I am sure you are just dying to know....

#1. I hate shoes. It kills me to wear anything but flip flops. It is a stretch for me to put real shoes on for work or church!
I don't know how I survived Utah winters for 10 years.

#2. I LOVE hospitals and nursing homes....weird I know. I did get my fill spending time there this year! Maybe I should go back to
school and become a nurse. Oh yeah, I hate school. I will just go visit.

#3. I never remove my makeup at night. I like to wake up looking as good as I did the night before! Ha! I am just really lazy!
It drives my hubby crazy! He calls me raccoon eyes.

#4. I love to clean, especially dusting and organizing, but I have this weird relationship with the microwave....I hate cleaning it! It cracks me up that will clean the whole kitchen but leave the microwave gross. I think it is because I am short and can't reach it
very well.

#5. I love action packed kinda violent movies....I will choose a "Die Hard" type movie way over a "Chic flick"......James Bond, here I
come! (Nov. 14th!)

#6. My family makes fun of me when I am on the phone.. before I say goodbye I add a little giggle before I say "goodbye"...
I didn't believe them....until I heard myself do it! I can't stop!!

I am sure a few of you have so quirks you can think of about me......we all have them right??? Well this was fun, I now tag
Marla, Sara, Heather L. and Cassie!

6 comments:

Angi said...

I remember the cleaning/organizing thing about you. I had never met anyone else before you who vacuumed every single day. How does your skin look so good when you sleep in make-up!? No fair.

Sue said...

those are fun little Carrie-isms!

Sara C said...

Sorry, I was plugging my ears. I didn't hear a word you said!

lawdy said...

funny about you not liking shoes, because I remember being at a baby shower in Provo, maybe yours? and it was really cold out and you had on sandals. i don't take off my make up at night either, oh wait--i never put it on.

shayla said...

I remember that little giggle...you've been doing that for eons! And you used to do it in person too:) You're a cute quirky person!

Conni said...

okay, you TOTALLY don't know me and I'm peeking in on your blog, (via Kathrine Z.) but when I read about how you don't take your make-up off at night, I had to comment! I've never met a fellow lazy make-up remover!! Nice to know one is out there.:) FYI, I'm NOT a stalker, My name is Conni C. Member of the Ladera Ranch 2nd Ward in OC. I'll probably never see your blog again, it's super cute!