Thursday, December 11, 2008

Loving LA....





After walking around the temple, we headed on over to Diddy Riese. To our surprise the street was closed due to a movie premiere! Red carpet, lights, newspaper people and all! Well, I was pretty excited when I saw what was going on! We found an over-priced parking spot and got out to check out the action. The premiere was for "Marley and Me"....you know the one with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson. We got our cookies and enjoyed the surroundings! To my disappointment all the celebrities had already gone into the theater. (except Cojo, whopee....what a weirdo) As we were heading back to the car, we did get to grab a picture of the kids with the star who played Marley! Pretty cool! What a great night! See, sometimes it pays to venture 30 minutes past our house! We do live in LA, we definitely need to take more advantage! I LOVE it!

4 comments:

shayla said...

*I see the *stars* in your eyes***hehehe. What a fun thing for the kids, I mean you, to experience!*

Julie K said...

Having already read People mag online this morning, I knew exactly the premiere you were talking about--too bad you missed Jen and Owen!
I laugh hearing that you too are homebodies. We all are, except Pie and Sid. Oh, and two little things from that 6 quirks list you did a while back--I also love action movies and the like. You could punish me by making me see a chick flick. And the other thing, I also hate shoes! I wear flip flops until the last possible second here in the Rocky Mountains. It would be a lot easier living in Cali.

Angi said...

ohhhhhhhh! I am so jealous! I need to move closer to the action. There isn't much celeb stalking that goes on in Springville, UT.

Cece Girl said...

So fun!