Monday, July 6, 2009

EFY Bound!

This morning we dropped Jake and his friend off at EFY! What a fun filled week they are going to have. I have such great memories of my EFY days. It is such a great program that really gives you a spiritual boost. I am sure they will come home with many new friends and fun stories to share!

After dropping off the boys the other 3 and me decided to spend some time in SB. Love it up there! They weather was a perfect 74 degrees. We had a great time walking around and even splurged on some huge jawbreaker suckers. How nice of a mom am I???? As we were walking on the boardwalk every child looked at mine with envy in their eyes! I am sure I will regret my purchase when they are asking for them at 7:00am tomorrow! Chances are they will get thrown away before they ever finish them! All in all it was a great day!


Good luck to Jake and hopes for him to have an amazing time. Avery had a hard time saying goodbye!

6 comments:

Amie said...

WOW! I can't believe he's old enough for that. He's going to have so much fun (once he gets over the homesickness!:). And, I gotta say you are the coolest mom for letting your kids get those suckers.

Linda Abilez said...

Very cute! The picture of Avery hugging Jake is priceless.

Sue said...

Hope Jake enjoys every minute! Who wouldn't in SB?? We will pray that he avoids the separation anxiety!!

lindsay said...

oooooh, i LOVED efy. I bet it is just wonderful in SB! :)

lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FARRER FAMLIY said...

OH my gosh, that is little Jake! I can't believe how big he is and going to EFY! That is so weird, I remember when he was 2! I feel really old now! Hope you guys are doing good! Your family is so cute! miss you guys, hopefully we'll be able to come out there sometime and visit!
p.s. This is Stephanie I don't know if you got my last message! :)