Thursday, October 28, 2010

can I really be 38??
WOW, 38,  I remember when my mom was 38.....that is weird.  Yesterday was a great day thanks to Nate and the kids!  Nate and I headed down to Ikea and then out to lunch.  Later that night we went to 
dinner with the kids and my mom and dad.  Great way to start off the downhill slope to 40!  Yikes!

 THE CRAZY 
PARTY PLANNERS
confetti, horns, balloons & these 5...what more could I ask for????

me and my dad

mama and me

my well behaved children....




7 comments:

Brianna said...

oh I just love that little boy in the end (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! and you most definitely still look 21 (: but really...

Sue said...

happy happy birthday to our sweet Carrie. We love you! (you do not look even close to 38 - lucky you!)So glad the fam treated you well - you deserve it!!

rebecca said...

Sounds like a FUN birthday, Carrie! Happy birthday! I love, love your orchard pics too. When did you take these? such a pretty backdrop.

Richard said...

Looks like a great day. Nate and the Kids sure looked like they were having fun, too. Wish we could have joined in the celebration! Happy 38th to my wonderful and much younger daughter-in-law!

Marla said...

Carrie! You make 38 look dang good, my friend! (I know tho'..seriously...how did we get into our late 30's...?)

So, I'm going to be in NP the week after Thanksgiving...this time, we HAVE to get together!

Lytles said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! I'm right up there being almost 38. You look great and you deserve the best! Take care!

Linda Abilez said...

Happy belated birthday! I can't believe I let it slip by me without acknowledgement--I'm a terrible friend! Enjoy 38--I wish I were still 38! Haha! You look wonderful! Love ya!