Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween dinner!! How could we not go here......



9:45 pm and Halloween at our home is official OVER! I am beat and now trying to figure out a way to get secretly get rid of ALL this candy!! We had fun taking the girls to In-N-Out for dinner. The workers there really got a kick out of them! We had them clear tables and hand out stickers to other customers. Very fun! Avery wore his Ironman mask and was hot in this unusually warm California Halloween night! Aubs had fun going out with friends and the 14 year old of the house has decided Halloween is not all it is cracked up to be! Goodbye Halloween, we will anticipate your arrival next year.......well, at least the kids will.
The separating of the candy....didn't we all do this???

4 comments:

Sue said...

Looks like the kids had fun! I'm with you - I was always soooo glad to have Halloween over with!

Amie said...

Let me know when you figure how to get rid of all that candy! And, you're right, seperating the candy over and over again is such an important part of the festivities! :)

Lytles said...

It's so sad when the kids are too old to trick or treat! Love the costumes! I'm glad its over too.

Cece Girl said...

Oh I'm so loving ur halloween dinner...they are finally building some in utah! yay...orem, draper, and american fork. I'm in heaven! Miss you!