Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Green Dinner in honor of.....



Game 3 of the NBA finals!









































Go CELTICS! You may be asking yourself why we are Celtics fans when we live in LA?? I grew up watching the Lakers with my dad...what's that saying? "You are what you marry." Oh wait! I think it's "you are what you eat." Anyway, I married a DIE HARD Boston fan. Soooo, because of that, all of us are DIE HARD Celtics and Red Sox fans. This obsession has caused Jake a few problems over the years...he is not one to keep his feelings and bragging rights to himself. All I can say is let's hope they win!!

UPDATE: Darn Celtics......grumpy people at our house tonite

3 comments:

Lytles said...

You're a fun mom! I like your green food! Great ideas!

Sue said...

What a fun dinner! Sorry they lost:(

Tori said...

That was yummy...