Wednesday, June 23, 2010

off and running.....


How could I have ever thought summer was going to be relaxing....I mean I do not have to make lunches, no early mornings, no homework. Who was I kidding.....after our fun but exhausting camping trip Jake and I headed off to Youth conference for the weekend. I had the privilege of being a chaperone. TONS of fun, but for those of you that have done this know that sleeping is not an option. After two nights and three days I was one tired chaperone. During the conference we had the opportunity to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and help build a house. In the end I could not keep my eyes open but my heart was very full.


My awesome "family" for the weekend!


2 comments:

Lytles said...

What a great experience!

Marla said...

Weren't we just there?? When I read your blog sometimes I am just blown away that we have actually grown up...chapperoning youth conferences and now you and your teenagers! What in the world??? You have such a beautiful family Carrie!