Tuesday, July 27, 2010

week two is thru.....

We are home and sad.  We had such a great time in Utah that nobody was happy to wake up in their own bed this morning........we started the week off by dropping Jake off for the week at BYU for EFY.  He had such an amazing time and wishes he was still there.....

Here is what we did week two:
 Kennecot Copper Mine....really quite amazing!




we saw the newest Utah temple
we visited our first home and then showed the kids theirs

Jake should be next to Aubrey





went to the Dinosaur museum at T-giving Point with Lyric and Gregory

saw the Christensen's and their handsome boys


spent MANY hours on the tramp out back

After picking up Jake at BYU we ended the week at a Pioneer celebration at Nate's brothers neighborhood.  Zip line, water slide and fireworks made for a super fun day!

We had to take our yearly tramp pictures with the Nelson's.....everyone is growing up!

We got to spend so much time with family and friends....it is always so sad to say goodbye!  Thanks to all of you that made this such a wonderful, memorable two weeks!  Until next year.......

Thank you to these 3 for being the best hosts ever!  We love you!

6 comments:

Sue said...

We miss you and love you! That was the best 2 weeks:) Thanks for everything...

shayla said...

I remember that 'first' house in Provo where Marla & I came and saw your first little Lytle! I was in Agoura/Westlake this weekend and after we went to church at Agoura I ward, we came to peek in at your ward building to say hi:) Bummer I missed you.

Amie said...

We wish you were still here too! We had so much fun and we're so glad you were able to come. Hope we get to see you soon!

lindsay said...

I miss you and love you guys! Our house is a little bit boring without you :)

Lytles said...

We miss you! Claire is very confused that we are not seeing your family every day! Every time we go somewhere she says,"Uncle Nate?" See you in a few weeks!

Debbie Cluff said...

I wish I knew you were here!! I can see Thanksgiving Point (or the Dinosaur Museum) from my front yard! I would of ran down and got a Coke with you ;) Next time!