Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home, safe and CLEAN


Well, we made it through the week! This past Sunday was a relaxing day spent taking about the previous week with family and friends. It was nice to all be together again! Jake had an amazing and successful week at Yosemite! Talk about growing up alot in one week. They ended up hiking 42 miles and climbed to the top of Half Dome. What a challenge to have accomplished! We are so very proud of him for stepping out of his comfort zone and doing this! It was not so fun cleaning out his oh so smelly pack!

At the TOP!


Aubrey and I had such a FUN week at girls camp. Many, many fun memories were made. We we 'down in the dirt' and loving it. It was fun to flashback to my girls camp days. The same songs are sung and the same pranks pulled, good times...... I hope I can go again next year. (I never thought I would say that)
So fun to have Aubrey and my niece Hanna there!My amazing ward girls and leaders!

4 comments:

Amie said...

Hooray for a week well-spent and hooray to be together again!

Sue said...

So glad you all survived and that it was a growing experience!

Oh and I love the new picture of the kids at the beach - will you share a Costco photo album with me so I can add it to my beach room pics? Thanks!

Richard said...

You all look great! Way to go, Jake and Aubs! Grandpa is very proud of you (and Carrie Jane, too). No doubt Janie and Aves will be doing the same pretty soon (well, maybe a few years for Aves).

Lytles said...

I'm glad all of you are safe and well! It's always nice to be home again!