Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So......when I woke up this morning our house looked like this.......
Here at the Lytle home this is becoming a regular occurrence!
I am getting tired of getting up, going out in my pjs and ripping TP out of my trees! Do people TP because they like you or because they don't like you???? I really hope it is because they like you, otherwise we Lytle's have a lot of enemies! We live on a corner that A LOT of people pass on their morning walks. I get all the comments when I am out there cleaning up....."they got you again did they?", & "WOW! They got you good this time"! Two days ago we had TP, rice, forks, and tortillas all over the yard. The crows are loving the rice! I guess this is just part of having teenagers! Let's just say I am going to make a Costco run and buy a supply of TP so that I can personally get some of these kiddos that I love back! Oh, we know who you are......

Too bad I can't reuse this, it would supply our house for a year!


9 comments:

Marla said...

Holy cow Carrie - I'm tired just looking at that! Seriously...it's a weird thing to do to people you like...nevertheless, didn't we used to TP people we liked? So bizarre.

Sue said...

Wow - what a mess!! Someone really loves you... or Jake???

Gotta love the teen years:)

lindsay said...

Ooooh this brings back so many memories.

good times.

SL&G said...

Oh looks like someone is trying to get Jake's attention! How fun!

Lytles said...

Wow I can't believe you're still getting targeted! Have you thought about a dog? JK Thanks for the pictures!

Amie said...

Oh my. I am so not looking forward to that! You have such a great attitude. We miss you guys!

Linda Abilez said...

This makes me grateful we live in an apartment!!

shayla said...

For sure it's b/c you're LOVED. Or maybe they just want to share their years supply of TP with you. At least it didn't rain!

Julie K said...

That has to be the best--or worst!--TP job ever. Very thorough, I've got to say. Bless you.