Sunday, August 2, 2009

Looking forward to next Sunday

Tomorrow, for the 1st time since becoming a mom my family will be dispersed in different directions for a WHOLE week. Weird. Jake, our non-camper is off to Yosemite to hike many miles and scale Half Dome. Yikes! Not too happy about going but will have an awesome experience. Aubrey and I are off to YW stake girls camp. I have not been to camp since I was in YW. This is her first year so she is a little nervous due to the unknown. Jane and Avery are packed up and ready to spend a week at grandmas, they are of course thrilled. Nate has a few business trips scheduled. I don't think I like this being apart thing. I know it is all part of life and as a parents we need to encourage them to participate in these life experiences. I kinda wish I could just keep them in a bubble. I am looking forward to next Sunday when we can relax and take a walk together.





3 comments:

Sue said...

Good luck! You will all grow closer together during this week of being apart. We will keep you in our prayers:)

Amie said...

What a week! I hope it goes well for all of you and that your nice relaxing Sunday comes soon!

Marla said...

I want a full report on your week at Girl's Camp!! So many fun memories...hope you have a great time, and wish I was with you!