Monday, September 22, 2008

A good moment....



You know your life is great when dinner and homework are done and cleaned up, your husband is out exercising to keep his perfect form and your 3 youngest are in the backyard dancing and doing gymnastics to "The Eye of the Tiger."  What must the neighbors think??  This loud music and dancing is a nightly event at our house, usually a ticket is required to watch.  Poor Avery, the torture he's subjected to by having older sisters. 

 Also, on this first day of fall the weather is a perfect 73 degrees with a slight breeze that makes my curtains blow.  How blessed I am.....this is a good moment.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I hope you don't mind me coming over to your blog from Kate's. Your family is soo cute. Your night sounds like a lot of my nights. I often wonder what our neighbors must think about all of our loud music an dancing. Oh well, let them talk...

Angi said...

Sometimes don't you wish you could freeze time for a while? I love that you are able to take a deep breath and let your heart smile for a while. That is a spiritual gift.

Marla said...

EYe of the Tiger??? Hillarious! I think those girls are YOU, my friend!

Amie said...

I think I would have those moments more often if I could just relax enough to recognize them! Thanks for the reminder!

Sue said...

Wish I were there to enjoy the nightly shows and enjoy the perfect weather!